ANSWERING SENTENCE COMPLETION IN IELTS LISTENING SECTION.
Sentence completion is one of the tricky but simple listening task. In this task, you are required to INSERT NOT MORE THAN THREE WORDS according to the instruction to complete a sentence. More like, filling-in-the gap.
• Read the instructions.
• Do not write more than the required word.
• The answers will come in the same order as the questions were listed so, learn to follow carefully.
• Look out for synonyms of words used.
• Predict the answers. This is possible by scanning through the passage before starting the recordings.
• Often, you might be required to complete the gaps with figures, descriptions, names and adjectives.